2021 August Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment |
How to apply for the Ghana Prisons Service (2021) /2021 August Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment
The Ghana Prisons Service has cautioned the general public against dealing with middlemen during its 2021 Recruitment and Enlistment process.
The Service is a public notice advised prospective applicants not to “pay money to anyone except for the purchase of e-voucher at the designated banks”.
The sales of the e-voucher for application commences on August 25, 2021, and ends on September 15, 2021, while online registration starts on August 25, 2021, and ends on September 20, 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Prisons Service (GPS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2021/2022 Ghana Prisons Service GPS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Prisons Service (GPS).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Cla$$ Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Ghana Prisons Service (GPS) Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
Ghana Prisons Service Requirement.
All candidates are to satisfy the following requirements:
1. Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
2. Must possess a first degree from an accredited university and other relevant professional qualifications where specified.
3. Must have completed his/her National Service.
4. Must be computer literate.
5. Must be a minimum of age of 21 and not more than 35
6. Must be physically and medically fit by the Ghana Prisons Service standards
7. Must be of good character, have the ability to work under pressure and difficult environment.
8. Must not be bonded.
9. Must have a minimum height of 1.68 meters (5ft 6inches) for Males and 1.57 meters (5ft 2inches) for Females
10. Must have an active email account and mobile phone number.
11. Be ready to undergo basic Prison Training and other forms of training.
12. Medical professionals must have completed one-year post horsemanship with a registered hospital or clinic
GHANA PRISONS SERVICE RECRUITMENT PORTAL 2021/2022
You can visit and Ghana Prisons Recruitment Portal for online application using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- GPS E-Recruitment Portal – https://prisons3.gov.gh.services/
- GPS Entry Requirements – https://prisons3.gov.gh.services/
- GPS Online Application – https://prisons3.gov.gh.services/
The Ghana Prisons Service does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process except otherwise stated.
- The Ghana Prisons Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.