Application Procedures 2020: BetPlanet Ghana Recruitment
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for BetPlanet Ghana
BetPlanet is the guide of the online sports betting for world gamblers and sports
Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Accounts & Administrative Officer
This role reports to the Country Manager and Group Head of HR. The main objective of this role is
to assist the Country Manager in running the office without hitches across all relevant areas.
The daily activities of an accounting administrative assistant include;
Office Management tasks:
- Ensuring that the facilities manager of the office building is adhering to the landlord’s part of
the tenancy agreement.
- Ensuring that janitorial services in the office and toilet area are sorted out as expected daily.
- Liaising with the facilities manager to ensure electricity supply from the generator or plant in
times of power outage.
- Responsible for utility bill settlement and reconciliation.
- Ensuring that the office is well maintained.
- Liaise with Group HR on matters to do with employee records on a need to know basis at his
or her level.
- Ensure that the office doesn’t run out of office essentials such as cartridges, papers
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies;
- Liaise with all office suppliers and or vendors to ensure zero breaches of tenets of contracts.
- S/he must flag and report every potential breach of contract by suppliers and or vendors and
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases: This includes but not limited to
staff daily attendance and exit.
- Prepare and submit orders for replacement and replenishment of office supplies for
- Ensuring the proper coding of all company assets ie desktops, laptops, printers, refrigerator
etc etc. Keep and maintain an inventory of all company assets
- Calculating and vetting utility bill statements
- Preparing and submitting tax forms.
- Liaising with Payroll Management firm to ensure compliance to terms and conditions of
contract. Ensuring that all statutory payments are being done by the firm as per Ghana laws
and our agreement with them.
- Compiling basic financial records: Expenses of all kinds, Payments or Settlements of
vendors, partners etc.
- Managing marketing merchandise inventory and keeping records of same
- 1st degree or diploma in any social sciences or business discipline.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and great mastery of the Microsoft World/Excel/Access.
- Due to the nature of the role, mathematical, verbal and written English proficiency is required.
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s Tax regime and Auditing guidelines.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 4th May 2020.