Application Procedures 2020: Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Recruitment 2020.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Regional Operations Manager
- Achieve and maintain agreed SLAs for fault and new service provision for the fixed and mobile network through effective work allocation and continuous trending to achieve improved performance and also drive accountability and efficient delivery within the outsourced operations for all managed services
- Ensure readiness of network to support business demand for growth in fixed & mobile subscribers.
- Ensure workflow processes in both fixed and mobile spaces are optimised to ensure efficient delivery for all regional teams and supporting functions, and also ensure effective change management within the Technology function by tracking all changes and ensuring change management process is duly followed.
- Participate in annual operational and strategic planning including sectional budget preparation and provide technical guidance to Commercial, Marketing, Revenue Assurance and Technology Business units.
- Provide clear targets and direction to team and conduct regular performance review meetings, , develop a competence development plan as well as provide succession plan for the team
- Sets and controls the Central Operations budget and is responsible for the unit’s team management including recruitment.
- Ensure manpower profile is delivered against the QPB. (quality program baseline)
- Responsible for service, investment and operational expenditure within financial limits
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in the relevant Field.
- Four (4) or more years of relevant working experience in the Mobile, Fixed, IP, Data Networks and Field operations and must be able to manage demand.
- Excellent understanding of mobile and fixed communications technologies, emerging technologies and the local Ghanaian telecom market.
- Proficient in using CAD and Map tools such as AutoCAD and GoogleEarth
- Proficinet in working with Fibre, Copper, Power and Microwave Technologies
- Excellent skills in desktop computing
- Service delivery experience
- Experience in the resource management environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 9th May 2020.