Application Procedures SHS Qualification 2020: AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Nationwide Recruitment.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited as part of its mandate to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation and to fully mechanize operation to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined are seeking experienced and self-motivated persons to join their team as Cable Joint Technician. AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is therefore recruiting for Cable Joint Technician.
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
- The Cable Joint Technician is accountable for executing all electrical cable jointing (Hot & Cold), both underground and on the surface in a safe and compliant manner (with particular regard to LI2182) as instructed during refurbishment, later maintenance, of the winding and surface operations.
- The work is to be executed in accordance with detailed tasking in accordance with applicable Government of Ghana and AGAG safety and environmental requirements.
- Work compliantly with the requirement of Government of Ghana Agencies, environmental, health & safety legislation and AGAG regulation.
- Accept personal responsibility for his own health and safety and that of every mine worker affected by his work.
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Interface with Contractors as directed and/or Construction teams regarding mechanical work tasks for refurbishment works and planned works that support the overall work plan, schedule and expectations.
- Attend training, development and performance improvement training as required
- Execute electrical cable joints (hot and cold) as part of refurbishment and maintenance work items as tasked – compliant and in accordance with all relevant regulations from Government of Ghana and AGAG with particular regard to LI2182
- Execute daily pre-start checks of equipment/tools prior to leaving workshop. Escalate and report any anomalies
- Assess all equipment required for completion of the tasked work, create checklist and transport all tools necessary for task completion
- Recognize any machine, equipment or crane operation anomalies that would indicate requirements for maintenance, report and escalate.
- Provide data and information to support the Maintenance Planner to close out work orders in SAP on completion of the tasked work for all process plant and equipment refurbishment and maintenance activities.
- Stop equipment operation if there exists high risk or unsafe to be used.
Job Qualification And Experience:
- Secondary education level
- Certificate of successful completion of respected electrical trade apprenticeship (example: City and Guilds)
- Five (5) years of experience of post apprenticeship work in an electrical trade working on Winding equipment
- Familiarity with the Ghana Minerals and Mining (Health Safety and Technical) Regulation.
- Fully literate and numerate
- Fully competent in electrical trade
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- First visit the Anglogold Ashanti Recruitment Portal
- Then read through the job requirements
- Afterward, click on apply at the bottom of the page
- You will be redirected to the login page
- Click on create account on the login page if you dont already have an account
- Afterwards visit the login page and login with the email and password you used to create the account
- The online application form would show
- Fill the form with all required details and submit
All applications are to be submitted not later than 9th March, 2020
Kindly share the article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.