LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center (LHMSC) Recruitment Applications Procedures 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for LuccaHealth Medical Specialty Center (LHMSC) Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer
- Manage the day to day clinical operations, including, but not limited to adequate staffing to support the hours of operations, safe patient care and quality assurance;
- Partner with the leadership team in overseeing the implementation of all aspects of operations for the medical facilities;
- Recruit and provide on-going management of to up to 30 clinical support staff (e.g., clinical nurses, allied health professionals; responsible for training and on-boarding of all clinical staff;
- Manages the department budget;
- Other duties and defined and agreed upon.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 2 years as the clinical lead for an ambulatory surgery center or multispecilaity practice that included daily surgical and medical procedures;
- Knowledge and experience with ambulatory care Joint Commission accreditation would be beneficial;
- Knowledge and experience with ongoing development of electronic medical records would be beneficial;
- Demonstrated track record of collaborative leadership in a global, diverse team environment;
- Candidates for the LuccaHealth CNO position should embody BlackIvy ‘s core values: Partnership, Relentlessness, Forthrightness, Humility, Imagination and Courage;
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial skills and interests;
- Experience planning, designing and starting up of ambulatory practice or ambulatory surgery center;
- Minimum of Masters’ degree in Nursing
- Two (2) years
- Relocation to Accra is required
- Ghana Nursing License to be obtained after relocation to Ghana
- Competitive compensation based on U.S. salary levels
- Relocation assistance provided.
How to Apply