“Apply Here Now: GES Recruitment 2020 / 2021”
Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially opened its recruitment portal for the recruitment of trained teachers. The communique indicated that recruitment for other levels will follow soon. This was made known on the Facebook page of the Ghana Education Service, with the following statement:
Recruitment Of Teachers From Colleges Of Education 2017 and 2018 Graduates
The Ghana Education Service is requesting for application from trained teachers who completed the college of education in 2017 and 2018 , who were not qualified for recruitment by GES at the time of the exercise but have since subsequently qualified to be recruited.
Requirements For Recruitment Of 2017 And 2018 Trained Teachers
Applicants Must meet the following criteria for consideration.
- Completed college of education in 2017 or 2018, and have no outstanding referral paper
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
- Available to work where your services are needed.
- Interested applicants should access the GES official web portal (gespromotion.gov.gh) complete an application form and attach valid certificates on or before August 25, 2020.
Note this recruitment is strictly for applicants who completed college of Education in 2017 or 2018 only.
Recruitment for other levels will be announced later.
Adjoa Van Vicker
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- For detailed application procedures with images
- Click the link below to follow the check the GES recruitment 2020 / 2021 application procedures
Kindly link back to this article if copy or paraphrase content from here.