Check Posting Here: National Service Posting For Nurses 2020/2021
National Service Posting For Nurses 2020/2021 is out | The National Service (NSS) posting for nurses for the 2020/2021 service year has been released.
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has today March 20, 2020, released postings of Nine Thousand and Sixty Three (9,063) nurses for the 2020/2021 service year to various health facilities in all the sixteen (16) regions across the country to undertake their mandatory one-year national service.
All eligible nurses who registered for national service are requested to log onto www.nss.gov.gh on the Scheme’s website to check their placements and then proceed to the various user agencies to endorse their appointment letters.
However, in view of the ban imposed on public gatherings by His Excellency President Nana Addo Dankwa AkufoAddo the date for registration and validate at the various centres will be communicated in a later date.
Notwithstanding the anticipated delay in registration, all posted nurses are requested to start service on 1st April 2020.
This special arrangement is being implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic directives and is intended to prevent the gathering of national service personnel at registration centres.
The management wishes to urge all posted nurses to accept their placement and consider them as part of their contribution towards building a prosperous Ghana.
How to Check NSS Posting for Nurses
- Visit the National Service website on www.nss.gov.gh to check their placement.
- Visit the NSS registration centers to complete your registration processes.
For the avoidance of doubt, the following are the procedures that the Newly Trained Nurses will have to go through to get registered and validated;
- Visit the NSS website www.portal.nss.gov.gh
- Click on check postings, and sign in to print a copy of the appointment letter.
- Proceed to the user agency (health facility) for the endorsement of the appointment letter by the human resource manager with an official stamp.
- After endorsement by the user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance.
- National Service Personnel accepted by user agency and has booked appointment should proceed to the NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
- After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies. Submit a copy to the user agency and keep one.
It is important to note that the 2020/2021 service year for the eligible Nursing trainee starts immediately after registration and validation. SERVICE TO THE NATION
NSS Nurses Posting Notice
KINDLY SHARE TO HELP A FRIEND OUT.