“Download The Covid 19 Tracker Application For Ghana And How To Use It – www.ghcovid19.com”
Here is how to Download and Use The GH Covid 19 Tracker Application For Ghana . The Ministry of Communications in partnership with iQuent Technologies Ascend Digital Solution has on Monday, April 13, 2020, launched the GH COVID-19 Tracker.
The GH COVID 19 tracker is an application meant to track the COVID-19 infections in Ghana. The App is 25 MB in size.
About The GH Covid 19 Tracker Application For Ghana
Ghana over the weekend outnumbered the whole of West Africa with half a thousand Coronavirus infections. As such The Ministry of Communications on Monday, April 13, 2020, launched the GH COVID-19 Tracker. The GH COVID 19 tracker is an application meant to track the COVID-19 infections in Ghana. The App is 25 MB in size.
The app was developed by Ghana’s Ministry of Communications in partnership with iQuent Technologies Ascend Digital Solution. The app is to be available on Google play store and the App Store within the week. It was launched by the vice president of Ghana Dr Bawumia with the statement: “If you look at the current spread of the pandemic, it suggests that the virus has a mind of all. It will, therefore, require innovative ideas such as the application of technology to deal with this fundamental. If Ghana hopes to flatten the curve or to stop the surging numbers of people being infected.”
Uses Of The GH Covid 19 Tracker Application For Ghana
- The app is to help track telephone numbers that have been in certain countries around the world. The Ghana immigration service will then use this information to determine who to screen.
- It is also to be used to track whether individuals who are required to self-quarantine are actually doing that.
- The app is to help in contact-tracing,
- It is to provide tips on the fight against the pandemic to the Ghanaian populace.
For Enquiries And Assistance
If you have any issues downloading the android app, please the following dedicated numbers 0307007001 or the shortcode 769. Also, you can use the USSD service by dialing *769# and answering the questions asked.
How To Download, Instsall And Use The COVID-19 Tracker App in Ghana
- First Visit the official COVID-19 Tracker download website at: www.ghcovid19.com
- Then click on the Accept the Terms & Conditions on the website
- Afterwards click on the download button to download the 25mb apk file unto your device
- After the download, click on the file to install
- You may be prompted to allow installation from unknown sources on your device.
- Then Allow the installation and wait for the COVID-19 Tracker App
- Your app will then be installed
- Afterwards click on the app to launch it and begin using it
How To Use The COVID-19 Tracker On Non Smartphones
- Access the COVID-19 Tracker USSD option for Feature by dialling *769#
- Then follow the prompt to access the information
KINDLY SHARE TO HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.