Expertise France Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Expertise France Recruitment 2020.
Expertise France is the public agency for the design and implementation of international technical cooperation projects. The agency operates around four priority axes: democratic, economic and financial governance; peace, stability and security; climate, agriculture and sustainable development; health and human development. In these areas, Expertise France performs engineering and implementation missions for capacity building projects, mobilizes technical expertise and plays the role of project designer involving public expertise and know-how. make it private.
Job Title: Coordinator / Expert In Change Management
- Higher diploma in economics, public finance or public administration
- Ability to work and interact in a multicultural environment abroad
- Excellent command of English, oral and written
- General professional experience 8 to 10 years of experience in monitoring the performance of a company / agency / public entity, 5-10 years of experience in designing and implementing change management strategies 5 years of experience in technical assistance projects, including the implementation and monitoring of capacity building plans
- Proven experience in coordination activities, project management and public procurement rules.
- Proven experience in governance of public enterprises Other Strong capacity for work and autonomy, flexibility and organization, reactivity;
- Complete order of the office pack Willingness to work in a middle-income country in the West Africa region
- Very good oral and written skills in English and French
Mission location: Accra
Duration of the mission: 24 months (+12 months extension possible)
Starting date: May 2020
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.