“Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) Centres”
Following the re-scheduling of the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) by the National Teaching Council (NTC) new centre for the examination has been announced. The GTLE examination was earlier scheduled to hold in March 2020. However, this was postponed due to the global pandemic.
The Ghana Teaching Licensure Examination (GTLE) is scheduled to hold on Sunday 21st June, 2020.
All candidates should note that:
Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) Centres
|REGIONS||ORIGINAL CENTRE||NEW CENTRE|
|ANGLICAN SHS||KNUST (CASLEY HAYFORD BUIDLING)|
|ASANTEMAN SHS||KNUST (COLLEGE OF SCIENCE)|
|KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY||KNUST (COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING0|
|ST. LOUIS COLLEGE||ST. LOUIS COLLEGE|
|PREMPEH COLLEGE||UEW, KUMASI CAMPUS|
|OPOKU WARE SHS||UEW, KUMASI CAMPUS|
|EASTERN||SDA COLLEGE, ASOKORE||SDA COLLEGE, ASOKORE|
|GREATER ACCRA||UCC CENTRE PAPAFIO||PWCE, ABURI|
|UCC CENTRE PAPAFIO||PCE, AKROPONG|
|ACCRA COLLEGE||ACCRA COLLEGE|
|BRONG||UENR||SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|UENR||SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|VOLTA||WAEC HALL, HO||ST. FRANCIS COE, HOHOE|
|WAEC HALL, HO||ST, TERESA’S COE, HOHOE|
|CENTRAL||OLA COE, CAPE COAST||OLA COE, CAPE COAST|
|NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC||NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC|
|EXAM HALL, CAPE COAST||NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC|
|WESTERN NORTH||BIBIANI SHS||WIAWSO COE|
|WESTERN||HOLY CHILD COE||HOLY CHILD COE|
|FIJAI SHS||HOLY CHILD COE|
|UPPER EAST||ST. JOHN BOSCO’S NAVRONGO||ST. JOHN BOSCO’S NAVRONGO|
|UPPER WEST||NJA COE||NJA COE|
1. Candidates at ST. Louis, UENR and UCC Centre, Papafio shall receive text messages to confirm their exact centres. They may also visit the registration portal using their login details.
2. Numeracy shall start at exactly 9:00 am and end at 10:45 am.
3. Essential Profession Skills shall start at 11:45 am and end at 1:00 pm
4. Literacy shall start at 2:00 pm and end at 3:15 pm
5. Candidates shall not be permitted to write at any centre other than their assigned centres.
6. Candidates shall wear nose mask before, during and after each paper.
7. Candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of hand sanitizers and observance of social distance.
8. Candidates shall be seated 30 minutes before the start of each paper.