How To Be a YANGO Driver (Easy Steps 2023) – To become a YANGO driver, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Meet the minimum requirements to be a YANGO driver, which typically include being at least 21 years old, having a valid driver’s license, and having access to a reliable vehicle.
2. Complete the YANGO driver application, which may include a background check and a driving record check.
3. Once your application is approved, you will need to complete a training program, which may include both in-person and online training.
4. After completing the training program, you will need to pass a final exam to become a YANGO driver.
5. Once you have passed the final exam, you will be able to start accepting and completing rides through the YANGO app.
Please note that these steps and requirement may vary by location and it’s always best to check the website or contact the company for the most up-to-date information. Below is a video tutorial and a link to access the application page: