“How to Check & Activate NSS Pin Code Before Registration”
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to check and activate your NSS pin code before proceeding with your registration.
Following the release of PIN CODES for posting of newly trained teachers by the management of the Ghana National Service Scheme, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to help you check and activate your pin codes.
How to Check & Activate NSS Pin Code Before Registration
Activating your PIN Code prior to registration for your national service obligation has been simplified. The process takes less than five minutes to complete. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/
and prefix your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH”
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank is preferred.
How to activate PIN with MTN Mobile Money
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.