IBTCI Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) Recruitment for Ghana Lead Researcher.
Incorporated in 1987, International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is an international development consulting company providing high-quality Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL), Capacity Building & Training, and Knowledge Management, Communications & Outreach Services. IBTCI is focused on meeting the development assistance needs of countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
- Company: IBTCI
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Infographic Designer
To provide infographic design and data visualization services on PELA-related documents. Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with PELA staff and consultants to discuss/determine infographic design needs;
- Transform data and concepts into eye-catching and clear diagrams, figures, charts and tables, infographics, maps, etc. using a platform similar to Adobe InDesign;
- Ensure compliance with graphics and branding standards as specified by the donor, solicitation, and/or IBTCI;
- Ensure cohesion between diagrams and charts in the same document and between sections written by different authors;
- Create PowerPoints or other visual presentation tools as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned.
This position does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients, nor does it authorize/require the consultant to have decision-making authority on the final work product.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, and produce state-of-the-art infographics for documents and presentations
- Strong attention to detail and version control
- Ability to take on 1- to 5-day assignments as needs arise, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work within tight deadlines
- Knowledge of current graphics standards for industry donors, particularly USAID
- Ability to synthesize inputs from multiple authors
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- At least 5 years of experience providing infographic design formatting documents for final publication
- Expert-level skills using graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Tableau, Corel suite, and others
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Oral and written fluency in English required
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: Travel not required.
No phone calls, please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. We are an E-Verify Employer.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 703-749-0100.
Assignment Title: Infographic Designer
Department/Location: Crisis, Conflict and Governance, Remote
Technical Point of Contact: Project Director or her/his designee
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit CVs to [email protected]
State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.