“Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students”
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of Study in Jiangsu and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in.
Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships
Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Value of Scholarship
- Full scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Accommodation: Free on-campus dormitory accommodation (double room) or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year.,
- Monthly stipend: CNY1, 500 per month
- Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
- If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
- Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
- Medical insurance: Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- Partial Scholarship
- College student: CNY20,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year: Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement).
How to Apply for Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships
- Log on to the “Study in Jiangsu” website (www.studyinjiangsu.org).
- Register an individual account.
- Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents.
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and email it to [email protected]
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Other relevant documents.
Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
For more information, visit the Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2020 (Annual)
KINDLY SHARE TO HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.