Just In, One Corona-Virus Patient At Okomfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Confirmed Dead In Ghana.
Reports reaching vibesmob.com allegedly confirms the death of one coronavirus patient in Ghana. Per the details of this news, the patient was among the first Batch of imported Covid-19 cases diagnosed in the country which was a result of the individual’s short travel to Europe.
According to the local Radio Station who confirmed the news, the victim age and identity withheld gave up the ghost after battling the disease for some weeks now and as such the Ministry of Information has been informed and there are yet to give an official briefing to the country on this sad update soon.
Meanwhile, the Toll of persons with the virus in Ghana has shot up to 22, and notably, the President has given order should the toll of a person with the virus rise to 25, Ghana would be placed on total lock-down which would mean businesses and everything would be put on hold and a possible curfew imposed so as to contain this outbreak from causing more fatalities.
Please note the Reported death of this Patient with the Corona-virus hasn’t been authenticated by Okomfo Anokye Teaching Hospital and the Ministry of information and as such this post may be updated or changed based on any press briefing confirming or debunking this News.
Meanwhile here are some basic things to do to keep yourself safe from the Covid-19 Virus.
* Wash Your Hands Periodically under Running warm or Hot water
* Use Sanitizer’s often to kill possible covid -19 Germs through contact after touching things in public spaces and buses.
* Use Gloves as a measure to keep yourself from picking up the virus during work
* Use Nose Mask Regularly when in Trotro Bus or any gathering between 2-10 persons
* Cover your Nose whiles coughing with Tissue
* Report to any nearest hospital if experiencing any severe cough, difficulty in breathing and fever