Mastercard Foundation Scholarship – How to Apply |
This page explains how to apply for a MasterCard Foundation Scholarship. If you’re interested in pursuing a higher education, the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, 2020 at the University of Edinburgh, is an excellent chance.
Students from Africa with strong intellectual and leadership potential but limited educational opportunities can attend the university. To educate and support talented, young African students with a profound, personal desire to change the world around them, the institution offers fully-funded positions and transformational leadership training.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to study for a Postgraduate or Undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom while receiving a scholarship.
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s old universities and is the UK’s second most popular university. It is split into three colleges, each of which houses 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average undergraduate entry qualification among UK universities.
Why are you studying at the University of Edinburgh? The university equips students with the skills and knowledge they need to plan for their future careers and make the transition from student to professional life. Students can seek advise on how to break into specific industries and professions.
In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, the University of Edinburgh will provide 200 full postgraduate and undergraduate financial aid.
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 entry to the program at the University will open on October 2019 and closed on 29 November 2019.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Award: Full Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Citizen of a Sub-Saharan African
- The award can be taken in the UK
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree program subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult.
- Candidates must be qualifying academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- Holders are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
- How to Apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, 2020: To take advantage of this program, aspirants must have to apply for admission at this university. After taking admission applicants must be applied to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh, for prospective Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.