More Vacancies Available At First National Bank |
Job Title: Coverage Sector Lead
Company: First National Bank
Provide the organization with deep client, sector, and market insights in key sectors. Originate business and identify opportunities to cross-sell for RMB and the broader First Rand Group in line with shareholders’ strategic objectives. Manage a portfolio of corporate clients within the designated sector.
- Set targets for the portfolio in line with product pricing.
- Plan strategic objective for the portfolio.
- Manage opportunity tracking tool.
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments.
- Initiate client scoping sessions to gain client insights.
- Initiate brainstorming sessions to identify opportunities across the group and manage action items thereof.
- Create innovative solutions for specific product areas.
- Interrogate and manage MIS data to minimize revenue leakage on a continuous basis.
- Proactively manage credit facilities to ensure adequate limits are in place.
- Manage working capital on behalf of clients.
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines i.e. sales campaigns, liabilities, cash, CAPS, Opportunity Tracker.
- Make cold calls in order to originate business to grow the portfolio.
- Manage escalated unresolved client issues.
- Manage complex relationships within support areas to ensure the best outcome for both the client and the bank.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue and listen, advise, influence, negotiate.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ needs are met.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Use influence and negotiation to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Proactively communicate and share information and encourage discussion and debate (share successes and highlight challenges).
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors Degree preferably in Business.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 7 – 10 years in a similar role and relevant industry.
- Existing relationship with key FI clients is a must- asset managers, Pension funds, Insurance, asset consultants, etc a prerequisite.
- Innovative problem-solving.
- Self-driven and results orientated.
- Customer service orientation.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Analysis and attention to detail.
- Sales and new business development.
- Product and services knowledge.
- Detailed Banks, DFI, NGOs, Insurance, and Asset Management sector knowledge required.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations (Insurance, CIS, Asset Management, etc..).
- Knowledge of capital and solvency rules (Basel III & SAM II).
- Proven experience in identifying and selling complex solutions to FI clients (Debt, Global Markets, Advisory).
- Minimum 10 years working experience, with 5 years in a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Primary responsibility for all FI client activity in the country, ensuring appropriate client outcomes that lead to long-run franchise value creation.
- Execute the group strategic client positioning across the FI client base, including brand perception and marketing strategy to enhance the image of FNB as the bank of choice.
- As appropriate, develop and maintain C-suite relationships with large FI Clients.
- Proactively manage the opportunity tracking tool
- Effectively and timeously communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments.
- Where appropriate, identify cross-sell opportunities for other parts of the group.
- Responsible for growing the Corporate & Institutional segment’s business within the Financial Institutions client segment.
- Execute on the agreed strategy with a view of growing the portfolio, proactively manage the existing client portfolio to retain clients, grow share of wallet through innovative client solutions.
- Ensure that FNB builds meaningful and enduring relationships across product sets with DFI’s, Banks, Asset Managers/Pension Funds, Consumer Finance, insurers, and other FI’s
How To Apply
Interested applicants should : Click Here To Apply Online