Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020.
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana, and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo Region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
- Company: Newmont Mining Corporation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Sunyani
Job Title: Senior Trainer – Mine Operations
Training and Assessment
- Developing operation training needs analysis within your area of responsibility
- Conduct mine operations safety inductions
- Conduct immersive / LV simulator training programs
- Conduct drilling training, Assessment and refresher training for Ahafo mining operations
- Conduct mobile equipment operations training programs
- Conduct driver / vehicle licensing and permitting programs
- Ensure training and competency compliance with the relevant policies
- Assess and evaluate in support of operator recruitment
- Team up-skilling to ensure current competency is maintained
- Assist drill and blast in achieving their training targets
- Assist with the development, maintenance and reporting of training schedules
- Identifying areas of improvements within the training management system
- Comply with all Newmont Ghana Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Degree or Diploma in mining engineering/mechanical engineering
- Workplace Trainer / Assessor Certification.
- Mincom operator certification
- Blasting certificate of competency
- Knowledge of Ghana Occupational Health and Safety laws.
- Between 5 to 7 years’ experience operating heavy mobile equipment in open pit mining operations (Knowledge in underground mobile equipment operation would be added advantage)
- Strong training facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with competency-based training, on and off job.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Incumbent may have to work additional hours and days to maintain the integrity of the training program.
- Incumbent may have to travel to domestic sites in the performance of duties.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 13th May 2020.
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!