Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for OBA Pack Company Limited Recruitment 2021.
OBA Pack Company Limited is a locally owned and operated printing firm.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Accountant
- Perform month-end activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Prepare and analyze actual budgets of the various sections
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided to determine effects on costs.
- Analyze actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Prepare estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system.
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation. Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis Internal audit and coordination with inventory control production and work order processing.
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
- Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations reduce costs, etc.
- About five (5) years of proven Accounting work experience from similar job/ industry Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
- Food industry experience a plus Hands-on ERP experience preferred 5+ experience: cost accounting preferred
- Must have, especially with inventory
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating a professional opinion
- Strong grasp of SAGE-ER accounting software concept Extremely strong Excel skills, especially advanced financial modeling and analytical techniques
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
- Age range 35-40 years People relations skills
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
- Strategic business planning & activation
- Practicing professional and sound/acceptable orthodox” customer and sales service only
- Selling company products, and or services existing, and/or future out-doored.
- Achieving sales largets
- Keeping professional as well as social contact with existing customers in person via all necessary and available means of possible phone calls, personal visits, and other e-business support systems.
- Making appointments with, and meeting new customers far and near wherever their location.
- Negotiating, recommending, and managing sales, prices, contracts, and payments of all company’s commercial products and services,
- Endorsing promoting new products activated and thereafter
- Counseling and advising management as well as clienteles about new opportunities, transport distribution plans as well as “after-sales” provisions performed by the company
- Preparing sales-booking (new & pending), and timely communicating
all order details to the respective sales and technical teams for appropriate forecasting and execution to prevent delays and losses
- Ensuring lo inform/ give management and teams accurate/ truthful feedback/s) on daily sales trends
- Supervising territory executives and supporting members,
DISCIPLINE: Business Development
Sales & Marketing
- Supply chain General operations Management/others
- Public & Customer Relations
- First Degree (Minimum) in Marketing & Sales,
- A Professional Certificate in addition is advantageous. 10 – 15 years’ field experience in FMCG
- Should have handled a Senior Management position within these specified years Testimonial from last two Jobs)
- Ability to drive (with Valid license) > Contract bidding & business negotiation
- Strategic business planning and negotiation
- Proposal writing
- IT literate – English literate (being French literate advantageous
AGE RANGE: 35 – 45
Job Title: General Manager
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO and board based on his/her accurate view of the company’s operations in relation to its future
- Spearhead the preparation and implementation of comprehensive business plans to imitate growth through cost-effective operations and strategic market development activities.
- Ensure the company’s policies and legal guidelines are well defined communicated and followed at all times
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the company’s survival and growth
- Create and maintain good relationships with shareholders, business partners, and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee the overall financial performance of the company and its associated investments.
- Mentor and supervise the work of company executives, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read and vet all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance
- A five (5) year minimum proven experience as General Manager or Senior Director in an FMCG focused establishment.
- A previous role in sales and marketing will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans Familiarity with Corporate Law and Management best practices is highly required
- Strong understanding of Corporate Finance and measures performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills Thorough knowledge and experience in Salos and Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- MBA/BSc/BA in Business Management, Marketing Management or relevant field Strong professional network base and international relations experience.
- IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & License, experience, French, German/
- Chinese fluent will be a strong advantage
How to Apply for OBA Pack Company Limited Recruitment
All applications should be forwarded to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 19th February 2021.