Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020/2021
Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 is out. The Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment form and application portal for 2020 is open interested and suitably qualified candidates.
I believe you visited this page because you want to apply for the Ghana AIDS Commission job. The Ghana AIDS Commission recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of a PRINCIPAL INTERNAL AUDITOR.
Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
The Ghana AIDS Commission has a vacancy for PRINCIPAL INTERNAL AUDITOR position and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL INTERNAL AUDITOR
To provide leadership and technical direction on effective controls, risk management and governance processes towards the achievement of the mandate of the Commission
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with Public Financial Management Act and other relevant legislature and standards
- Ensure the development and implementation of internal audit work plan
- Liaise with external auditors to conduct external audit exercise
- Ensure pre-audit of all financial transactions above specified threshold
- Lead in the execution of internal audit assignments in accordance with approved plans of the Commission
- Safeguard fixed assets of the Commission
- Lead the development of internal audit reports on the activities of the Commission and make appropriate recommendations to the governing board
- Ensure the development of and adherence to guidelines and procedures on the activities and programmes of the Commission
- Liaise with the Director General to ensure the implementation of Audit Committee recommendations. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the unit.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget of the unit
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
- Support the implementation of performance management policy in the unit.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or related field from an accredited tertiary institution
- Member of a recognised professional accounting or auditing body such as CIA, ICAG, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Minimum of six (6) years post professional qualification work experience in a reputable institution
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission and Internal Audit Agency
How to Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
Alternatively, it can be submitted to:
GHANA AIDS COMMISSION
4TH FLOOR, GHANA OLYMPIC COMMITTEE BUILDING
ADJACENT RIDGE HOSPITAL
Enquiries can be made on:
TEL: 0302 919263 / 0302 919259
Closing Date: March 31, 2020
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!