“Recruitment 2020/2021: GIZ Ghana”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Recruitment 2020.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH draws on the wealth of regional and technical expertise as well as tried and tested management know-how. As a federal enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ offers customized solutions to complex challenges. We offer demand-driven, tailor-made and effective services for sustainable development in more than 130 countries worldwide.
- Company: GIZ
- Location: Sefwi Wiawso, Damango, Nalerigu, Techiman, Goaso, Dambai
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Development Worker, Advisor
The Ghana Cooperative Susu Collectors Association (GCSCA) and The Micro Credit Association Ghana (MCAG) are two associations that are Microfinance service providers. These two associations have been given the self-regulation mandate by the Bank of Ghana (BoG). The self-regulation mandate requires GCSCA and MCAG to monitor the operations of their members to ensure that they comply with BoG regulations, receive reports from their members on a monthly basis and consolidate this report for onward submission to the Bank of Ghana on a quarterly basis.
This mandate poses a challenge at the moment as report submission by members does not meet the requirements in terms of quality as most members operate manually, not keep records about their operations and as such find it difficult to submit reports to the National Secretariat in the format requested. The support to be provided by the development worker will go a long way to improve members’ capacity to prepare and submit reports about their operations to their association as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Statistics, Social Science, IT, Business Administration, Banking and Finance
- Relevant professional qualification in monitoring and Evaluation or Supervision
- Expertise in designing Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks
- Many years of working experience in monitoring and supervision
- Understanding of the Ghanaian microfinance sector and the financial sector in general
- Expertise in designing Monitoring and Evaluation tools for data collection
- Proactive with a positive attitude and willing to work in team settings
- Ability to train and coach other staff
How to Apply for GIZ Ghana Recruitment
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward a detailed curriculum vitae and a one – page cover letter to [email protected] under the job code 2020/PMD/03/01.
If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline,
please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.
KINDLY SHARE USING THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU