“Africabets Ghana Recruitment 2020”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Africabets Ghana Recruitment 2020.
AfricaBets is an aspiring sports betting company with exclusive outlets in Ghana. It’s widely known as Africabets.com Ghana Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Betting Industry)
- Station: Greater Accra and other Regions
- Salary/ Remuneration: Attractive and Negotiable (GHC5,000.00 and above)
The General Manager will provide strategic leadership to our core business (betting), manage staff under his jurisdiction and partner Africabets with other investors interested in betting for massive growth and expansion.
- Exhibit dynamic leadership and motivate the other leaders of the business units to effectively manage its vision and resources.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience in the development of a startup multi-functional projects and ensure the principles and values permeate the business units and at all functional levels.
- Be visionary and a great planner working closely with the Board of the Business Unit and the Group Board of Directors, facilitate the development and lead the achievement of the vision and long-term goals of the business units in line with the Group vision and mission principles.
- Facilitate the development of strategic and annual plans in line with the Group strategic plan.
- Allocate time both for business area initiatives development and also operational and administrative functions.
- Capitalize on opportunities and overcome obstacles to achieve projects to scale, and sustainability in line with the Groups mission principles and the business strategic plan.
- Oversee projects planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation and also develop and manage effective partnerships to accomplish project goals.
- Ensure that the business units and its projects in consultation with the Board of Directors manage planning processes to set annual and strategic plans for our core business (Betting).
- Directly supervise various staff plus indirect management of projects office and field staff depending on projects and growth size.
- In consultation with the Group Level and Board of Directors, contribute to the policy guidelines development, recommend and set the policy to govern the general operations of the betting business
WHO CAN APPLY: Male/ Female 30 years and above.
The successful candidate for the General Manager position should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 8 years’ working experience or Master’s Degree with about Five (5) years’ experience or more will be preferred.
- At least five (5) years effective senior management experience, preferably with a betting industry.
- Experience in serving on the Board of Directors for a profit-making company is strongly preferred.
- Experience general betting business or related businesses, plus a cross-cultural relationship development is strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing mutually inclusive projects required.
- Experienced in relevant fields such as resource development, project management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate has been selected. Email resumes and cover letter to hr.africabetsgh.com and [email protected]com