“Recruitment 2020: ASSA ABLOY Group”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ASSA ABLOY Group Recruitment 2020.
ASSA ABLOY AB is a Swedish conglomerate whose offerings cover products and services ranging from locks, doors, gates and entrance automation. This also includes controlling identities with keys, cards, tags, mobile and biometric identity verification systems.
- Company: ASSA ABLOY
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Sales Manager, Africa
Full list Job description below:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the Sales and Marketing activity in the assigned sales territory.
- Manage & be accountable for the sales quota assigned to the region.
- Maintain the sales forecast & communicate with other departments internally to ensure delivery aligns with customer expectations.
- Travel throughout assigned territory on regular basis to expand business with existing customer base & prospective partners.
- Identify sales opportunities in new and existing markets and increase market share in established markets.
- Provide support to assigned accounts and strategic alliances by providing sales training, demonstration of equipment and participation in joint events.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on customer accounts into company databases and systems.
- Fully understand customer requirements and effectively communicate these needs to Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales management to ensure alignment with product & technology roadmap.
- Coordinate the related activity for trade shows and other marketing events.
- Attend industry related trade shows, conferences and events to gain local industry knowledge and expand contacts.
- Provide timely submission of monthly reports, expense reports and other related action items as required by senior management.
- Minimum 10 years sales and/or business development or technical sales experience.
- Fingerprint biometrics and/or RFID technologies sales experience and understanding of the Fingerprint Biometrics and/or RFID technologies sales process.
- Knowledge of semiconductor, access control and the security industry.
- Knowledge of either RFID credential technologies or fingerprint biometrics technologies is a must
- Knowledge embedded technologies is a strong plus
- Knowledge in a number of vertical markets – eg. Finance, Healthcare, Retail/Point of Sale, Government etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of mobile technology & implementations desirable.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to lead presentations both internally and externally.
- Capable of establishing credibility with customers as well as other internal departments – Product Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Finance.
- Strong out of the box thinking combined with a hands-on attitude, the ability to manage multiple projects successfully and prioritize well.
- Must possess excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Must be able to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Previous multi country/ regional experience.
Education And/or Experience
- Minimum BS Engineering or Computer Science or BA Degree
- MBA – Marketing or Business preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and anticipate important business or market trends / drivers from journals, tradeshows, business publications, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Familiar CRM tools and analysis such as Salesforce.com
- Ability and commitment to travel on regular basis approx. 50 to 60%. Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 6th June 2020.
KINDLY SHARE TO HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.