Creators Computer Clinic Recruitment 2020
Applications are welcomed from intrigued and reasonably qualified possibility for Creators Computer Clinic Recruitment 2020.
Creators Computer Clinic is a reputable firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- You will ensure the office is kept clean and neat, ready for work.
- You will take care of all the computers and others equipment in the office.
- You will type letters, reports and manuscripts as directed by the CEO.
- You will assist the CEO with general administrative duties and other duties as deemed fit by the CEO.
- You will assist the Marketing Department for executing activities to market the products and services of the company.
- You will prospect for new clients.
- You will help with the organization of training workshops such as securing conference rooms, distributing handbills, etc
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Must live in or around Kasoa/ Liberia Camp
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess above-average typing speed.
- Have good organizational skills
- Have experience in sales/marketing.
- Have a pleasant appearance, have very good communication skills and have good speaking and writing skills.
- Work with little or no supervision and take personal initiative.
- Have confidence in talking to heads of educational institutions and heads of religious organizations.
- Be disciplined, hardworking, innovative, have good work ethics and with a pleasant character.
- Be willing to travel to all the 10 regions of Ghana for business assignments.
In addition to this
- Be a Senior Secondary school graduate. This is not a position for an applicant with HNDs and 1st Degrees.
- Must speak and write very good English
- Be computer literate with above-average typing speed.
How to Apply
A prospective candidate must send the following documents
- An updated CV with 3 referees and a reliable phone number
- A one-page personal statement describing your experience, abilities, your sense of commitment and why you want to work with the organization or to the e-mail address [email protected]
Application Deadline: March 17. 2020