Recruitment 2020: DKT International Ghana
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for DKT International Recruitment 2020.
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Lydia Brand Manager
Directly reports to Marketing Manager/Country Director
The Lydia Brand Manager (LBM) will be responsible for DKT’s Lydia Brand. The LBM will coordinate and implement marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include Mass Media, Social Media, Trade Marketing, BTL – Activities and Public Relations. The LBM will also organize or prepare presentations and marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. The LBM will work with/under the Marketing Manager to support the marketing operations and achievement of the company and programmatic targets.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy marketing strategies and plans to drive awareness and trial of the Lydia brand and products.
- Work with our creative agencies on the appropriate designs and concepts for ATL and BTL productions and see through the productions to the final product.
- Work with our mass media agency to effectively plan and monitor all Lydia campaigns (OOH, radio and TV)
- Support all trade activities and the production of the appropriate trade communication materials.
- Work with our Social media agency to effectively manage our Lydia platforms (FB, Twitter, Website, etc) and generate the right engagement.
- Be responsible for effectively managing all contracted promotional events and activities to the benefit of DKT Ghana.
Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Marketing Manager/Country Director periodically. Ensure confidentiality in the handling of all business-related issues.
- Contribute to the achievement of overall program goals.
- To ensure accountability and monitoring efficiency in DKT’s marketing activities.
- To help in the achievement of DKT’s sales targets through ATL and BTL advertisement, sponsorship, activations and other innovative means.
- To assist in making DKT’s brands the topmost brands in their categories.
- Ensure timely reporting to the Marketing Manager/Country Director
- Ensure Proper Management and utilization of Marketing budget and expenditure
- Must have knowledge of Sxual and Reproductive Health
- Must have a good insight on West African women and can boldly express and back her decision with evidence.
- Must have good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must have a marketing mind, well organized and able to work with little supervision
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be able to manage the agencies and other stakeholders
- Must have Knowledge of marketing planning, media placement, and budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Marketing) with at least 2 years of work (marketing) experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer application and database management (MS Excel)
- Must have very good presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage the department in the absence of the Marketing Manager.
- Flexible; possessing the ability to wear different, “hats” on short notice.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- PS: Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified
- Employers receive numerous applications per posting and will only shortlist the most qualified candidates.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their application and CVs to [email protected]
Please indicate your region of preference in your email heading.
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!