“Recruitment 2020: Franbel Clinic”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Franbel Clinic Recruitment 2020.
Franbel Clinic is a famous firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midwife
- Monitoring and examining pregnant women and making a necessary referral
- Managing labor, conducting deliveries and immediate care of the newborn;
- Giving support and advice on the daily care of the baby, including breastfeeding, bathing and making up feeds
- Conversant with modern equipment to aid in conducting delivery safely
- Organizing antenatal clinic for clients
- May perform other related duties such as nursing
- Keeping accurate records of activities to meet ghana health service standards
- Effectively communicating to clients and their relatives
- A minimum of a Diploma in midwifery
- Registered with nursing and midwifery council
- Computer Literacy.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience. At least 3 years should be in Supervisory position
- Might have supervised midwives/nurses before in a reputable health facility
- Able to perform basic nursing functions
- Previous working experience in private health facility is an added Advantage
- Being a retired midwife is an added advantage
Job location: Galilea (Kasoa road), Ga South Municipality, Accra.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Person’s should send CV to [email protected]