Recruitment 2020: Frannan International Ltd
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Frannan International Ltd Recruitment 2020.
Frannan International Ltd is a company in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Environment & Climate Change Advisor
Scope of Work
The Environment & Climate Change Advisor will provide environmental and climate change technical support and advice to the Ghana Programme and its partners in the development and implementation of projects and programmes in all sectors. This includes, but is not limited to, advice in analysis, planning, design, implementation, monitoring and coordination of Canada’s development assistance programming and policy dialogue in Ghana. The technical specialist will facilitate the integration of Environment and Climate Change issues into all areas of GAC development programming in Ghana.
The Consultant must have the following experience, knowledge, and expertise:
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Development Studies, environmental studies/sciences, climate change or related fields
- Minimum Six (6) years’ work experience on environment and climate change and development related program experience across diverse sectors such as agriculture and WASH
- Experience in environmental integration in programme design, analysis, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Knowledge of Ghana’s environmental laws, policies and programmes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience in similar position in a donor environment is an asset
Job Title: Communications Advisor
Scope of Work
The Communications Advisor is responsible for the collaborative development and implementation of a comprehensive and integrated communications strategy to project activities of CSIR/MAG and MoFA-DAES. She/he will provide strategic technical advice to and build the capacity of the CSIR, the various institutes and MoFA-DAES in improving communications, including enhancing their capacity to effectively use social media to communicate clear messages and sensitise stakeholders to relevant technologies and innovations developed or promoted.
The Consultant must have the following experience, knowledge and expertise:
- Master’s degree or advanced equivalent in Journalism, Media, Public Relations, communications, marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, modern languages, or other related fields such as journalism, public affairs, public relations, marketing, development studies or public administration plus additional five years of qualifying experience
- Minimum five (5) years’ work experience related to journalism and communication, as a press/media/outreach/ public relations officer in the private or public sector.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on conception, design, packaging, production and dissemination of communication products to a variety of audiences, and a good understanding of channels of dissemination.
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture strong relations with the media.
- Proven writing, editing and language skills, and an ability to convey complex ideas in a concise, clear, direct and lively style.
- Expertise in social media networking tools.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Membership of a related professional association is an advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above by E-mail to[email protected]
Deadline for submission of applications is 4.00 pm GMT Monday, March 9, 2020
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.