Recruitment 2020: Ghana Technology University College (GTUC)
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Registrar
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the president and the university and is responsible for:
- The general administration of the university.
- He/she shall guide the frame-work within which policies are made and implemented.
- He/she is the secretary to the university council and the academic board and is responsible for providing secretarial services to all boards and committees of the university.
Term of Office
The Registrar’s appointment shall be by tenure. The successful applicant should be able to serve a minimum of four (4) years and shall, upon application by him/her, be eligible for re-appointment for only another term of four (4) years or part thereof but not beyond his/her retiring date from the university.
- Attractive and based on public universities’ conditions of service.
- A Master’s Degree with not less than ten (10) years post-qualification working experience in a tertiary education institution or analogous organization, Three (3) of which should be at the rank of at least Deputy Registrar.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of higher education business and critical success factors.
- Leadership experience at a senior level in a tertiary educational or analogous public Institution;
- Knowledgeable in university governance and administration standards, policies and procedures.
- Competent to develop, articulate and administer university-wide strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and report writing skills.
- Knowledgeable in laws and policies governing higher education and emerging global trends in higher education
- Ability to formulate and implement university policies and procedures.
- A team player with expertise in change management and interpersonal skills
- Expertise and ability to write excellent minutes and coach others to do same
- Commitment to the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
How to Apply for GTUC Recruitment
Interested and qualified persons should apply as follows:
- Submit ten (10) copies of their application package including curriculum vitae, certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Provide a minimum of two (2) pages and a maximum of four (4) paqes vision of strategic direction for the position.
- Request three (3) referees to submit reports on you directly to the Chair of the Search Committee.
The application should be addressed and submitted to:
The Chair, Search Committee,
C/o Office of Human Resource,
Ghana Technology University College,
Closing Date: March 31, 2020