Recruitment 2020: Ghandour Cosmetics Ltd
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghandour Cosmetics Ltd Recruitment 2020.
Ghandour Cosmetics Ltd is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Principal Accountabilities/Main Functions
- Take full ownership for all three warehouses, namely the two raw materials warehouses and the finished goods and packaging material warehouse.
- Take full responsibility of the security of the company’s warehouses and suggest ideas to ensure that all lapses are eliminated.
- Build and maintain a strong team that is well trained and motivated to support in the efficient running of the warehouses.
- Ensure a generally clean and sanitised environment for all warehouses through the implementation of a strict cleaning regime in line with the relevant SOP.
- Receive all sales invoices approved for loading from the sales operations team and liaise with the SO team to arrange transport for loading invoices for delivery and issue waybills as appropriate.
- Ensure that all orders picked are properly marshalled to eliminate the instance of short and over delivery.
- Receive all PODs and submit same to the So team for filling.
- Receive all goods returned from the trade and ensure that proper documentation exist to cover same before onward forwarding to QA for rework or for destruction.
Receipt and Storage of Stock
- Receive and arrange all finished goods from the production factory that has been released by the Quality Control and record same as part of stock held.
- Receive all packaging materials received from our suppliers and ensure that they accompanied by the relevant documentation and record this as part of stock.
- Receive all import raw materials from the port and liaise with QA and logistics to ensure that they are accompanied by the relevant documentation, are the correct material and that they are received in good order without defects and in full. Record this as part of stock in a timely manner.
- Issue all raw materials and packaging materials requested by the cosmetic and plastic factory after inspecting and ensuring that all material requisition documentation are submitted.
Records Keeping and Stock Integrity
- Ensure that all stock movements are record in timeously to ensure that records are up to date at every given time. And that all records are kept in a clean and tidy manner.
- Maintain a database of stock reorder levels of all raw and packaging materials and alert the SCM once any stock reaches the reorder levels so that new orders can be placed.
- Organize both cyclical and spot counts to check stock quantities.
Education & Qualifications
- A Degree, or at least a diploma in a Business related field
- Qualification in Logistics and Supply Chain management
- Logistics ERP experience
- MS Excel Skills
- Clear understanding of principles of warehousing and distribution
- God analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Build and develop effective teams
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a multi SKU warehouse
- At least three years of warehouse management experience
- Outbound logistics experience
- Can work independently
- Enjoys working with numbers
- Strong Track record of integrity