GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment 2020.
JOB TITLE: LOGISTICS/BASE MANAGER
- Ensure adequate resources are established and maintained to facilitate planning / execution of logistics operations in support of well operations to the required company standard
- Produce project specific Logistics Plan
- Review and update of company logistics policies and procedures (as/when required) to ensure that legislation / regulations are being adhered to and where company may benefit from the use of industry best practices.
- Ensure customs clearance and permit requirements are understood and adhered to for both the country of export and the country of import.
- Manage / support the GOSCO Logistics team in delivering the operations in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of personnel and operations at the Supply Base.
- Ensure a fit for purpose and effective supply base facility that matches operations requirements.
- Manage marine operations, including inbound/outbound material and equipment movements in line with operational and project requirements.
- Manage personnel transportation, including in-country aviation operations and in-country personnel vehicles.
- Manage performance reporting across all aspects of Logistics, including budget, service levels and compliance.
- Maintenance of rental equipment and inventory management / tracking systems to track the movements and location of all company and service contractor equipment and materials between the supply base, drilling units and subsequent returns to contractors.
- Participate in daily operations calls / be available for operational call-out on an as required basis twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Overall budget responsibility for Logistics expenditure.
- Responsible for preparing the logistics element of the annual WP&B.
- Responsible for delivery of the logistics operations in line with budget approval. Verification of logistics related invoices.
- Responsible for reporting cost performance against budget on an ongoing basis.
- Manage 3rd party compliance with GOSCO HSEMS ensuring vehicles and plant are in compliance with required standards.
- Assist with GOSCO / 3rd party supply base visits and HSE audits (to demonstrate company commitment to HSE to all parties).
- Diploma in logistics and supply chain management or equivalent (preferred) IATA Approved Dangerous Goods by Sea and Air formal qualification
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team. Proficient with IT and industry software
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant oilfield experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in remote locations.
- Experience working in a small / start -up company environment.
- Familiarity with applicable industry and government safety, health standards and regulations.
- Experience preparing Logistics Plans for single string / remote operations.
- Broad experience of C & P procedures including preparation of scopes of work, tender evaluation and preparing recommendations for award.
- Broad operational experience in offshore supply base operations, supply vessel operations and limitations. —
- Ability to perform a dual role of Logistics Manager (planning) and Base Manager (operations)
- Strong leadership skills / calm and decisive under pressure / action oriented.
- Technical confidence and independence / unafraid to understand and address issues.
- Excellent communication skills / good communicator internally and externally / ability to influence others
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
by close of business 23rd March, 2020
Note: ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!