Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2020.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company that provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, including smartphones and is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong province. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei.
- Company: Huawei Technologies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Project procurement: early involvement in the project bidding phase, take the lead in developing the project procurement strategy, and execute the procurement strategy in the delivery stage to meet the subcontracting resource and cost requirements of the project.
- Supplier Qualification: Analyse the local market supply resource according to the business requirements of the rep office, and qualify new suppliers according to company processes.
- Supplier Selection: Take the lead in developing procurement strategies, implement bidding and negotiation, achieve the best combination of resources and costs, and support project success.
- Procurement cost baseline and reasonableness management: Maintain and continuously optimize the procurement benchmark of related categories, check the reasonableness of cost on-site, and build the relative competitive edge of TCO procurement cost.
- Routine supplier management: Take the lead in collaboration and development of mainstream suppliers, organize supplier performance evaluation and communication, organize mainstream suppliers to sign relevant agreements, and organize meetings and pieces of training for mainstream suppliers.
- Standardize business operations under the procurement process framework, standardize the management of procurement documents, maintain IT systems and data, and continuously improve work quality and internal control compliance.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales, and marketing, business admin Professional qualification in Procurement is added advantage. Training in supplier management.
Have 5-7 years’ experience in pre-sales or delivery of the telecom industry. Have a good command of engineering service sales, delivery project management, and technical or procurement knowledge.
Understand the delivery of equipment installation, civil engineering, OSP, FTTX, managed service, safe city, data centre, and software.
Have good communication skills and experience with customers or subcontractors
- Have strong communication and negotiation capabilities.
- English is the working language.
- Good performance and result oriented candidate
- Cost analysis, data management and sensitivity and knowledge of Ghana market.
- Candidates with experience in the following fields besides knowledge in procurement could apply:
- Project Management,
- Technical Director,
- Account Manager, Sale
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 9th May 2020.