“Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of product categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
Title: Graduates Trainee Recruitment
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking to attract & nurture superior talents who will join and take up complex and challenging projects/assignments in our Commercial, Warehouse, Logistics & Operations and Financial Services space. The graduate trainee program is a 1-year development plan, with a long term career opportunity where each trainee will be required to:
- Work on real business projects and assignments that add value to the overall organization
- Execute projects to help grow the marketplace and offer our customers a wider range of products at the best deals
- Coordinate projects to enhance operational efficiencies, effectiveness to reduce wastages
- Implement identified projects to help optimize our campaigns, improve the performance of key categories that drive the business
- Plan and coordinate projects to ensure routines are followed with actionable feedback to better enhance the quality of the commercial plans for Jumia Ghana
- Collaborate with business lines to identify opportunities in the commercial and operations space to achieve business goals, new functionality, reports & dashboards
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- For all of the points above, you will be benefiting from the best practices from other markets and the expertise of a dedicated local and central team.
- 1-year national service experience
- Excellent 1st Degree from Top/Recognised University
- Outstanding Academic Performance & an Aptitude for analytics
- A genuine interest in Business and Find Problem Solving Exhilarating
- Ability to Communicate Complex Ideas Effectively
- Resourceful, Intellectually Curious, Empathetic, Poised & High Energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth has given the challenges that we propose you to take.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 26th July 2020.