“MFS Africa Limited Recruitment 2020”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MFS Africa Limited Recruitment 2020.
MFS Africa Limited is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant payment services to unbanked people. MFS Africa connects over 180 million mobile money users across sub-Saharan Africa through its platform – the MFS Hub. As a B2B platform company, the MFS Hub processes cross-border remittances, merchant payments, airtime top-ups, detect/prevent fraud, and runs a world-class back-office.
Job Title: Partner Support Analyst
- Responding to calls and tickets logged through the MFS Africa ticketing system
- Consulting system logs to investigate issues described in tickets
- Liaising between Partner Support Agents, Team Leader, and Partner Support Manager to resolve issues and provide excellent service to partners
- Documenting issue resolution to contribute to department reference and training materials
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Certification in customer care-related courses advantageous
- Previous experience on the use of various service desk tools
- Advanced technical help-desk experience, with network monitoring tools and methodologies advantageous
- 1 – 3 years of experience in customer support or technical support role
- Have the right to work in Ghana
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity for constant services improvement
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
- Ability to multitask in an environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Highly solution-oriented with solid problem-solving ability
- Possess a strong bias towards action
- Willingness to perform at a level that exceeds expectation
- Undertakes their role with the highest level of integrity
- Ranked by Fast Company as the Second Most Innovative Company in Africa
- Work with innovative new technologies on the cutting edge of fintech.
- Attractive package including performance bonus
- A strong and collegial company culture with 20+ nationalities represented
- Massive growth potential
- Bring simple and relevant financial services to the developing world – make a difference!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 10th July 2020.