Recruitment 2020: National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA)
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
To provide operational support in risk management controls and governance systems and processes in the Authority.
- Facilitates the development of procedures, processes, standards and guidelines for the effective implementation of programmes and activities of the Authority.
- Facilitates the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems of the Authority.
- Undertakes internal audit assignments.
- Review proceedings of entry and exit conferences.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of internal audit reports of the Authority
- Supervises the collection of data and undertakes updates of a database on internal audit activities of the Authority.
- Supervises the collection of data for the development and update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal auditing in the Authority.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and operational work plans of the Unit.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
- Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff within the Unit.
- Performs any other assignment relevant to the role
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Professional qualification (Chartered Accountant)
- A minimum of three (3) years post-qualification (Professional / Bachelor’s degree) work experience in a similar role from a reputable institution.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Good knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act, Internal Audit Agency Act, the National Pensions Act, IGF Retention Act and any other financial regulations approved by the Government.
- Knowledge of public sector financial management.
- Knowledge of relevant IT applications.
- Planning, quantitative and analytical skills
- High integrity, confidentiality, firm and fair.
How to Apply for NPRA Recruitment
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address not later than March 26, 2020
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road