“Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020 | The Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987. In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution center, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavors, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
- Company: Nestlé Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Inter-Market Supply Planner
- Executing supply strategies to ensure delivery of key stakeholder deliverables
- Driving continuous improvement in the import planning processes of the end to end supply stream.
- Creating and managing a plan which balances product availability versus cost of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location and managing issues of short supply.
- Ensuring that IMS processes and agreements are managed to efficiently manage flows of product into the region
- Communicating clearly supply stream metrics (with regards to imported products) to key stakeholders to support the delivery of relevant processes
- Establishing and regularly reviewing stock policies for all materials within the asset supply stream.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in factory planning/ supply network planning/ material planning/ procurement/ supply chain development/ demand & supply planning process knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication, problem-solving, analytical and decision-making abilities
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Job Title: Safety, Health & Environment Officer
- Developing the site, SHE Management Plan and communicating to project management and contractors
- Ensuring compliance with local SHE legislation and Nestlé SHE standards and principles by ensuring SHE is integrated into project planning, operational reviews, design-for-construction, and contractor management.
- Ensuring training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to develop their knowledge of risk management, legislation and duties
- Ensuring compliance is regularly audited and performance assessed, and the results used to drive further improvement
- Engaging with stakeholders (e.g. contractor representatives, trades unions, local regulators, local communities, and local NGOs) on SHE topics to build positive relationships.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field
- Previous experience in senior SHE role on significant construction site
- Experience in translating policies & standards into practical action plans
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams in different environments
- Project management experience