Options Consultancy Services Limited Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Options Consultancy Services Limited Recruitment 2020.
Options Consultancy Services Limited is an international development consultancy organisation working primarily in the health sector to transform the health of women and girls in developing countries.
Job Title: Programme Manager
The UK Department for International Development in Ghana (DFID Ghana) leads the UK’s efforts to reduce poverty. DFID Ghana’s programmes currently focus on economic development, governance and human development. As Ghana moves towards self-reliance from aid and DFID Ghana is shifting its approach to supporting economic transformation and institutional strengthening, this programme will assist the Government of Ghana to ensure the poorest and most vulnerable are not left behind.
The overarching objective of the ONE programme is to support people with disabilities and mental health, neurological and substance use conditions (MNS) to improve their health and wellbeing and ensure they are engaged, empowered and able to enjoy improved social and economic outcomes and rights. This will be achieved through four outcome areas, which align with Ghana’s (draft) National Mental Health Policy and Strategic Plan;
- Governance: Leadership, governance, policy and systems strengthening for mental health and leave no one behin
- Services: Quality mental health services are scaled up to provide a balanced model of care in Ghana, integrated into primary health care and community-based rehabilitation; support – mental health and disability.
- Inclusion: Reduced stigma, discrimination and human rights violations; empowerment and capacity building of disabled peoples organisations (to include grant making)
- Research: Applied knowledge and evidence base; Increase use of disaggregated data by disability status
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the efficient project management of long-term technical assistance and short-term consultancy assignments for a variety of clients, within the Options Ghana portfolio.
The post holder will work closely with the Options’ wider team to ensure that all work is carried out to high standards and wiill also support the development of the organisation as a whole.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Significant experience of working in international development at programme management level
- Extensive experience of the development and implementation of programmes
- Experience in distance management of relations between a head office and an internationally-based team
- Experience of managing large, complex donor-funded budgets
- Experience of close working relationships with partners and consortia
- Experience of networking to build successful relationships with potential clients, collaborators and consultants.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to [email protected]
Candidates should state the role (Programme Manager) in the subject header.
Sunday 22nd March: Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only. Applications will be screened upon receipt and this vacancy may
be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received.
Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including CRC, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!