“PwC Ghana Recruitment 2020”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for PwC Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Tax Graduate Associate
• University degree from a recognized university (2nd Class Upper-division and above or its equivalent)
• Either has attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation;
• Be dynamic, Innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation;
• Be hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow with our practice; and
• Passionate about solving problems
We are looking for high performance, dynamic individuals, ready for a career in a practice that is focused, growing, stable and credible. Upon joining the Tax team, individuals will receive formal training in taxation such as corporate, personal, international and indirect taxes as well as transfer pricing.
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Assurance
Details of the Graduate Recruitment Program
Our graduate training program is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
It is an exciting time to join us. The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality service and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through international secondment programs.
You will also study for your professional qualiﬁcation. You will have a lot of support from your team and career coach to help you achieve this. It is the variety and opportunity we offer that allows you to develop a broad range of effective business skills and enables our people to excel across the breadth of work, both on the training schemes and further on in your career.
At PwC, you will belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together.
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realize
the potential of our people, clients and society. We are living this commitment through our diversity
initiatives which promote cultural, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information send an email to [email protected]
• University degree from a recognized university – First class honors or Second class upper
• Excellent analytical, presentation and research skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• A proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions
• Attention to detail
• Strong teamwork.
How to Apply for PwC Ghana Recruitment
Interested persons for each of the positions should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 17 April, 2020.