Recruitment 2020: Rainforest Alliance
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Rainforest Alliance Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Senior Associate, Training & Certification
- Develop and implement a training strategy for members
- Organize and conduct Training of Trainers (ToTs) for UTZ/Rainforest Alliance members and partners, including the planning and design of training methodological script
- Develop and update training materials, used at ToT and farmer level
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the training conducted and provide follow-up and feedback to the Rainforest Alliance.
- Safeguard the quality of Rainforest Alliance service providers through the development, implementation, and monitoring of an associated trainer network system
- Liaise with the national government, research and agricultural institutes in coordination with the Country Director
- Support partners in the implementation of the Rainforest Alliance program and Sector Partnership program and ensure valuable reporting from the partners and towards headquarters
- Support partners in the implementation of Quality of Implementation (QoI) and cocoa Assurance Plan (CAP 2)
- Contribute to international and regional proposals and local fundraising
- Be an inspiring ambassador of Rainforest Alliance towards all stakeholders in the sector
- MSc (+ 5 years of work experience) or BSc (+7 years of work experience) degree in a relevant field (agronomy, natural resources, forestry, rural development, sociology and/or the economy or related).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with smallholder producers and/or producer groups and/or community-based organizations.
- Knowledge of Certification Programmes (UTZ/Rainforest Alliance)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships of trust and confidence with members and local stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and stay focused.
- Ability to understand and analyze data in various formats, aggregate information and report on trends and findings
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; familiar with the use of IT technologies and/or various farm management applications. Ability to use GPS
- Both written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to travel and conduct fieldwork in the local context (a minimum of 25% field-based work per year).
- Strong personal ethics and integrity and commitment to upholding the rules and values of the Rainforest Alliance
How to Apply
Interested applicant should click HERE to apply.
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!