“Recruitment 2020: Social Impact (SI)”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Social Impact (SI) Recruitment 2020.
Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997, we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
- Company: Social Impact
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Chief Party USAID Ghana MESP
- Serve as SI’s primary point of contact in Ghana and be responsible for the activities of all long and short-term personnel.
- Receive technical direction from the USAID/Ghana’s COR and receive support from SI Headquarters Management Team.
- Meet with USAID on a regular basis and represent the activity before USAID/Ghana, Government of Ghana (GOG), implementing partners (IPs), and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community groups for smooth implementation.
- Mentor, support, and supervise activity staff and directly manage consultants.
- Facilitate the development of quarterly and annual activity work plans and budgets, and ensure the timely submission and quality of all activity reports, materials, and publications, compliant with the contract agreement.
- Ensure necessary program planning, development, resource availability, and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Master’s degree in international development, strategic planning, project design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation methodologies, or a related field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience managing monitoring and evaluating international development projects.
- Prior experience as Chief of Party on USAID-funded contracts and contracting agreements.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or managing an office with a diverse (and at times, remote) staff.
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation methodology, statistical analysis, experimental design, and/or data collection and analysis.
- Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders, including donor/development organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, and project participants.
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and/or training individuals in monitoring and evaluation.
- Familiarity with the USAID Automated Directive System (ADS), in particular the 200 series, and knowledge of development trends required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English required.
- Experience working in Africa is highly desired.
- Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.