Recruitment 2020: Tsebo Solutions Group
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tsebo Solutions Group Recruitment 2020.
Tsebo Solutions Group is the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimize their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management, and security, give us the edge to optimize our customer’s non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible and accountable for all project operations performance and will work closely with Project Managers to deliver the scope of work agreed upon with client
• Ensure budgeted revenue and profit goals are achieved while balancing cost with guest satisfaction
• Review business performance and provide regular reports on business performance to management
• Work closely with Project Managers to Oversee all Cash functions on site, oversee project stock control and perform stock spot
• Operational efficiency – manage all operations by setting up and implementing operational standards that ensure client expectations are met
• Continually solicit new business for the company, implement and encourage project participation in corporate sales and marketing programs
• You will be responsible for accommodation and Food Services Management within the project, oversee the Bar and Restaurant, cleaning services, special party catering and outside catering functions, asset management and all maintenance activities
• Ensure service excellence and manage client relations at all times. Visit a minimum of 2 projects per week, interacting with senior client managers, ATS staff, local suppliers and be involved in community projects
• You will ensure that this project conforms to ATS and Clients Health and Safety and Environmental Polices. This includes ensuring that ATS Project completes all the relevant Project Paper work, auditing and employee training as per our Company Polices. Be part of the weekly audit to ensure that all HSE regulations are adhered to
• People management and development – lead and train the team of staff to achieve high staff productivity and achieve targeted business results
• Maintain current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state and government agencies
Skills and Competencies:
• Sound business and financial acumen – financial analysis, budgeting, cost control and stock management
• Excellent client relations and people management
• Entrepreneurial/Commercial acumen
• Organizational and planning skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Flexibility with respect to working hours
• An innovative approach to streamlining systems
• Ability to work and operate in a challenging environment and perform well under pressure
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or tertiary qualification in any business-related or finance-related field. Those with other qualifications and have commensurate experience for this position will also be considered
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Operations Manager or equivalent role within a similar environment
• Experience in foodservice or hospitality industry is preferred
• Knowledge of business management principles, including proven financial skills and knowledge of legislation, standards and best practice relevant to the industry e.g. must have good understanding of HACCP/Health and safety standards
• Strong banqueting/function background & handling of VIP guests or experience in upmarket functions and events management
• Remote area/camp experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 19th May 2020.