Recruitment 2020: Upfield
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Upfield Recruitment 2020.
Upfield is a consumer packaged goods company that sells multiple brands of margarine and other food spreads. It includes brands such as Flora, Stork, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. Upfield was spun off from Unilever and purchased by investment firm KKR in 2018.
- Company: Upfield
- Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Tema
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Secondary Sales target achievement
- Availability of SKUs in identified channels
- Visibility of SKUs within POS
- Coverage Expansion
- Supervision of secondary salesforce
- Minimum of 1st Degree in Social Sciences/ Sciences/Business Administration
- Minimum of 5years experience in the FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of the Greater Accra, Eastern, Volta, Central & Western regions.
- An independent, hands-on individual who works with minimal supervision.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 26 May, 2020.