“Recruitment 2020: Vodafone Ghana”
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Recruitment 2020.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Head of Financial Operations
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The Head of General Finance may contribute to the Finance strategy and sets the agenda, providing overall leadership and management across the area. They demonstrate a broad and comprehensive understanding of Finance. And how the Finance strategy integrates to the wider Vodafone strategy, ensuring the delivery of finance activities for the designated business function. The Head of General Finance leads and manages a team of Finance Business Partner professionals who provide financial advice and partner with the business and Finance Centres of Expertise to provide insight to support decision-making and planning. Typically reports to the General Finance Director
* Accountability for developing and implementing strategic financial plans and decisions through supporting the lines of business in the delivery of general financial guidance;
* Accountability for building forecasts, financial plans and reflecting efficient use of financial resources in order to achieve financial targets aligned to business objectives ;
* Accountability for driving cost efficiencies, in alignment with and support for business objectives;
* Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of business insights and excellent finance acumen to support internal customers with financial evaluations ;
* Leads and manages a team of Finance BP professionals, and ensures that they deliver first-class financial expertise to business units to assist with strategic financial decisions, and operations, maximizing value, the return on resources and investment;
* Builds solid relations and works closely with stakeholders and business units and acts as the key interface between Finance and other Vodafone functions;
* Leads internal negotiations at a senior level, informing and educating business units on financial governance principles, and ensures compliance to Vodafone financial policies;
* Provides decision support to leadership teams through commercial analysis of results and underlying trends, identifying and quantifying risks and opportunities to latest projections;
* Uses evaluative judgment to resolve complex or novel finance process challenges and makes recommendations for improvements ensuring that these are fully implemented by all Finance Business Partners;
* Accountability for managing, controlling and monitoring budget through insightful analysis and following up remedial actions ;
Accounting – FinOps
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th May 2020.