Wesley College Of Education Recruitment 2020
Applications are welcomed from intrigued and appropriately qualified possibility for the Wesley College Of Education Recruitment 2020.
Wesley College of Education is an instructor training school in Kumasi, Ashanti Region in Ghana. It was at first settled for the preparation of educators, catechists, and pastors. It was established by the Methodist Church, situated between New Tafo and Old Tafo towns.
We are enlisting to fill the accompanying situations beneath:
KINDLY USE THE WHATSAPP BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE, HELP A FRIEND. THANK YOU.!!!
Job Title: Finance Officer
The Finance Officer is the Chief Accounting Officer of the College and Chief Financial Advisor to the Principal.
- He/She has the responsibility for the administration of the financial affairs of the College that will ensure its financial health and he/she exercises direct supervision over all accounting officers.
- He/She is responsible for collecting all legitimate revenue due the College.
- The Finance Officer exercises control over expenditure in line with the College’s objectives and budgets.
- He/She has the duty of preparing the annual budget of the College for presentation to the appropriate governing body for approval and implementation.
- The Finance Officer is also responsible for ensuring that the financial statements of the College are drawn up in accordance with the law establishing the Colleges, the Statues, applicable accounting standards and all other Regulations approved by the Colleges as well as all other national laws; and liaises with the appointed external auditors to get the College’s financial statements audited.
Applicants must holds a first degree or comparable qualification plus a professional qualification or a master’s degree in the relevant area:
- He/She must have served as Deputy Finance Officer in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
- In addition, the applicant must be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary among others.
- Possess hands-on ability to work independently.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong IT skills and familiarity with accounting
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Job Title: College Secretary
The College Secretary is the head of the office of the College Secretariat.
- He/She shall assist the Principal in the administration and management of the College.
- He/She is the Secretary to the College Council, all committees of the Council as well as Statutory Committees of the College.
- It shall be the responsibility of the College Secretary to ensure the functioning of all Boards and Standing Committees of the College.
- The Office of the Secretary is in charge of all administrative, secretarial and personnel matters of the College.
- The Secretary of the College shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is answerable to the Principal in the discharge of the duties of the Secretary to the College
- Applicants must hold a good first degree and a postgraduate degree preferably in Administration and Management related areas.
- He/She must have served as a Deputy Secretary in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years
Job Title: Vice Principal
- The Vice-Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847) and other regulatory provisions governing the College of Education and in relation to the oversight responsibilities of the Governing Council of the College.
- Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the College. Act in the absence of the Principal of the College among
- Applicants must have good character and a high degree of personal integrity.
- The applicants must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in Teaching and Learning.
- Applicant must be at least Principal Tutor in the College of
- Applicant must have at least five (5) years of relevant post-qualification experience in a Senior Management position with good knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing the Colleges of Education in particular and Tertiary Education in general.
- Applicant must be able to complete at least one term of three (3) years before attaining the age of Sixty (60) years.
How to Apply for Wesley College Of Education Recruitment
Interested applicants should attach updated eight (8) hard copies of Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, Current payslip; two (2) copies of sealed recommendation letters and Photocopies of Certificates to their letters and address to:
THE CHAIR OF SEARCH COMMITTEE
c/o WESLEY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. 0. BOX 1927
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications should reach the address above at or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, 30th April 2020.