Recruitments 2020: Ghana HR Solutions
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana HR Solutions Recruitments 2020.
Ghana HR Solutions is an international civil engineering company headquartered in Ghana.
Job Title: Logistics Team Lead
The position requires a dynamic and proactive individual who will be responsible for inventory management at bulk / external warehouse and ensuring bulk warehouse is in line with the company’s standard operating procedures and compliance. He will also be responsible for customs & regulations and resupply to all sales centres and oversee the preparation of EMEA/OBIEE KPI measurements for Ghana, evaluating KPIs monthly, highlighting concerns, improvement possibilities and preparing/executing actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all operations at bulk/ external warehouse (high racking warehouse, pick line and order fulfilment).
- Responsible for planning to reorder supplies from international partner
- Responsible for receiving, inspecting and storing reorder supplies at an external warehouse.
- Responsible for organizing resupplies for all sales centres
- Responsible for conducting cycle counts and physical count at the external warehouse.
- Monitor and supervise operations at the external warehouse.
- Responsible for real-time updates of receipts in oracle.
- Prepare KPI reports
- Monitor import consignments to ensure all necessary documents are released timely.
- Ensure all imports/containers are delivered within 5 days after clearing
- Inform the logistics manager about all stock situations/issues for necessary actions to be taken when needed.
- Ensure timely preparation of KPI reports, 100% of KPI/CS data is verified.
- Ensure at least 90% compliance to inventory, health and safety policies at the external warehouse.
- Ensure adequate stock and no out of stock in Ghana.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Ensure high-quality standards and good member experience.
- Ensure Zero demurrage cost recorded for the year.
- Ensure all containers are delivered from customs clearance in maximum of 5 days.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Purchases and Supply, Warehouse Management, Logistics or any Business-related discipline.
- 6 years’ experience in logistics, inventory management, orders fulfilment, supply chain – high storage warehouse and multinational company
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position in an FMCG sector.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Inventory management experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Knowledge of ERP. Eg Oracle
- Analytical skills – excel intermediate level (pivot, formula, math, lookup)
- Experience in ERP and WMS system
- Experience in staff and work processes optimization
- Excellent Communication and Good interpersonal Skills
- Good leadership skills
- Strong excel proficiency
- Ability to give excellent Customer Service while under pressure
- Flexible to work outside working hours
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high standard work
- Attention to details
- Self-Motivated and ability to motivate a team
Job Title: Sales Executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales strategy and setting executable targets to expand the company’s customer base, must be innovative and have a passion for selling.
- Prospect and convert prospects into clients (close deals and sell products, using solid and persuasive communication to prospective clients).
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Promote and sell products to existing clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, customer feedback, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the continued growth of the company’s base and maximization of profit.
- Minimum SHS/DIPLOMA/HND/Degree.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in sales/customer service.
- Must be female.
- Complete integrity.
- Must be confident, a good listener to the customer and goal-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, persistent, energetic.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Adequate literacy skills.
- Sales skills with the ability to meet sales targets.
How to Apply for Ghana HR Solutions Recruitments
Interested applicants should send CVS to [email protected]