Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
Application are open for global understudies for the Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 to concentrate in the UK.
Kingston University UK offers grants to worldwide understudies totalling £200,000 consistently, with our global grants every value £4,000 every time of study.
Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2020/21 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Selection Criteria: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
Value of Scholarship
Iinternational scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: three years
How to Apply for Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships
The scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
FOr more information, visit the Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships.
Important Notes: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2020.