Singapore – ICAO Young Aviation Professionals Programme 2020/2021
In light of overpowering and proceeded with request, in 2020/2021, 110 Fellowships and 6 Scholarships will be accessible under the DCTP while 120 Fellowships and 19 Scholarships will be accessible under the PYAP. Subtleties of the SAA courses just as terms and conditions appropriate to these Fellowships and Scholarships are clarified in Attachments An and B for DCTP and PYAP individually.
It is critical to note, in any case, that course substance and course conveyance are outside the Organization’s domain and consequently the sole obligation of the Government of Singapore.
ICAO Young Aviation Professionals Programme
Singapore and ICAO jointly established a Developing Countries Training Programme (DCTP) in 2001 which is sponsored by the Singapore Government and administered by the ICAO Technical Cooperation Bureau for specialised training programmes conducted by the Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA).
The Singapore Aviation Academy works closely with the Singapore Government and international funding agencies to secure training fellowships for developing countries.
ICAO Young Aviation Professionals Programme Eligibility
- The fellowships/scholarships are intended for participants nominated by their respective Governments.
- Nominating Governments should preferably nominate not more than 2 candidates for each course and advise which candidate should take priority if more than one candidate is nominated.
Value of Scholarship
The Government of Singapore will bear the training fees, daily allowance of Sixty Singapore Dollars (S$60) and hotel accommodation for participants accepted for the programmes.
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided at the hotel and lunch at SAA during training days. Travel arrangements are to be made and costs borne by the nominating Governments.
- Hotel accommodation will be provided for the training duration, i.e. one day before course commencement (after 2 pm) and one day after the course (till 12 noon).
- Daily allowance will be limited to the training duration, i.e. from the start of the course up to the last day of the course.
- Expenses to be incurred for stay beyond this duration will not be covered.
- Travel arrangements are to be made and costs borne by the nominating Governments.
How to Apply for ICAO Young Aviation Professionals Programme
For more information on how to apply, visit the ICAO Young Aviation Professionals Programme.
Application Deadline: Various. Check the courses for the different deadlines