The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Custodian 2X
This position helps provide and maintain facilities which give Church members places where they can work, worship, teach, learn, pray together, make and renew covenants, and receive sacred ordinances. Each Church facility that is built and/or maintained should 1) Provide a spiritual setting for members to worship, and 2) Present an image of reverence and dignity in the community.
This position performs journey-level custodial work.
Requires understanding of custodial procedures, supplies, and equipment. Ability to operate assigned equipment such as buffers, carpet cleaners, vacuums, etc. Able to lift up to 50 lbs/23 kgs of weight, pushcarts of loaded material, bend, crawl, and/or reach. Understand English for general communication, video training, building security, and safety. Must be capable of understanding instructions both verbally and in writing, and able to listen and ask clarifying questions as needed. Must complete safety and equipment usage training.
• Clean all assigned areas to set standards.
• Remove and replace draperies, chandeliers or lights, etc. and assist in setting up meeting rooms as requested.
• Maintain good public relations. Report problems to supervisor.
• Work with cleaning agents and chemicals with the use of rubber gloves, masks or other safety equipment.
• Work may involve the use of motorized equipment such as a vacuum and buffer.
• May also be required to use hand tools or motorized tools.
Must be a member of the church and worth of a Temple Recommend.
Diploma or Certifications in custodial maintenance or related field preferred.
Two or more years’ experience in a similar role.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply HERE.
Note: Search Job by location: “Ghana”
Application Deadline: 05th August 2020.