Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2021.
‘VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 28 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to flourish by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and income that improves the well-being of children.’
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
The Customer Service Officer will be assisting in ensuring that service delivery standards of the Institution are met by all staff. He/She will serve as a link between VisionFund Ghana and its clients through frequent interactions in relation to satisfaction with institutional policies, processes and procedures, and overall product and service delivery.
- Make outbound calls to clients on a daily basis
- Disseminate products/services information to clients
- Document all call information and actions taken according to standard operating procedures
- Receive and respond timely to all product and service inquiries over the phone or by walk-in clients.
- Keep records and tracks of all inquiries and follow up on customer calls were required to ensure it translates to the desired result
- Handle and resolve clients’ complaints regarding products/services within the stipulated time.
- Work with branch teams to record and resolve completely all complaints within the stipulated time.
- Assist in undertaking campaigns for special projects/new products, receiving, recording, and reporting feedback for Management information and decision making
- Call clients who have been disbursed within the month/beginning of each loan cycle and ascertain their satisfaction and experience for product and service delivery improvement.
- Keep a register of all client’s contact(s) and place calls to all clients receiving loans on daily basis to obtain information/verification about their loan application before loan disbursement.
- Contact all past dues/delinquent loans clients’ and submit a report for management information
- Participate in clients’ satisfaction surveys
Required Skills or Experience
- Ability to speak and understand Wale, Dagbani, Frafra, Hausa and Twi.
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing
- Candidates should have completed National Service.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER), Application letter & CV to [email protected]
Interested candidates must reside or be willing to live in a preferred location.
Application Deadline: 14th February 2021.